  From: Paul Bart
  To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
  Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 11:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] State of mind

  Hi Gary

  Maybe, one thing is for sure, older we get the more likely that scenario is:)

  Cheers

  Paul

  On 17 March 2011 22:07, <gstev...@bigpond.com> wrote:

    Hi Paul,
    Perhaps in the bigger picture, anger sometimes has its place?

    However re gliding, and this forum, I prefer "passion", and as our Sports
Psychologists tell us it is essential to have some "arousal" in most things we
do. As one commentator put it ...."otherwise you might wake up dead one
morning, and not even know it"!

    Now that is indeed something to think about.

    Cheers,
    Gary