>Each of those chapter headings is a link to the relevant chapter - click on it
>and the full page appears!

Ideally, you can download the entire thing. I tried getting ERSA as
one single PDF but could not find it on the Air Services site some
months ago. In the end I got it off some other pilot's site in one
file.

ERSA works well on things like the iPad where the hyperlinks etc and
searchability are  100% better than carrying a telephone directory
like ERSA… except when the battery runs out.