Hi Adam;

Interesting. We are a mandatory low tow club. I thought that all clubs
in Australia were likewise.

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Adam Woolley wrote:

> High tow all the way, so much easier - and definitely gives you more options
> in the early stages of the tow.
>
> WPP

Peter F Bradshaw: http://www.exadios.com (public keys avaliable there).
Personal site: http://personal.exadios.com
"I love truth, and the way the government still uses it occasionally to
 keep us guessing." - Sam Kekovich.