Hi Paul

Judging by the last 2 weeks' worth of postings, they tell people what a bad rule it is and issue warnings that the people who sign for the second inspection open themselves to civil litigation.

Wombat

At 13:14 19/05/2011, you wrote:

Thanks Mike, that is what I thought. Could not see any other problem. So, the question arises, what do the people who do not provide a signature do when they rig their own gliderless and I assume wish to be insured?

Paul