From: Pam Kurstjens <p...@kurstjens.com>
Sent: Monday, 24 October 2011 9:19
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
<aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Cessna 182P tug

We plan to use a Cessna 182P for towing. Does anyone out there have a Cessna
182P already towing and if so, could they help us with info on approvals,
P-charts and flight manual supplements?
If we can obtain figures already issued by CASA or an engineering firm it will
save us time and money.
P-charts for a Cessna 182 of lower engine performance would also be helpful, as
we could say the performance will be at least as good.
CASA used to issue these approvals, P-charts and supplements, but these days
the work is done by private firms. I have been in touch with AutoAvia of
Bankstown and their advice is to see what info we can find from similar A/C
already towing.
Many thanks
Pam Kurstjens