Pam,

Didn't DDSC used to operate a C182?

Mike

At 10:46 AM 24/10/2011, you wrote:

Hi Cathy
Thank you, I'll chase him up.
Pam

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Catherine Conway
Sent: Monday, 24 October 2011 10:30 AM
To: <p...@kurstjens.com>; AUS Soaring
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Cessna 182P tug

Tim Laider's 182 had a hook and he towed with it. I think it was done on an STC.

Tims details can be found here

<http://www.riverlandflighttraining.bounce.com.au/about-the-cfi/4540511304>http://www.riverlandflighttraining.bounce.com.au/about-the-cfi/4540511304

Cath

Sent from my iPhone

On 24/10/2011, at 8:49 AM, "Pam Kurstjens" <<mailto:p...@kurstjens.com>p...@kurstjens.com> wrote: We plan to use a Cessna 182P for towing. Does anyone out there have a Cessna 182P already towing and if so, could they help us with info on approvals, P-charts and flight manual supplements? If we can obtain figures already issued by CASA or an engineering firm it will save us time and money. P-charts for a Cessna 182 of lower engine performance would also be helpful, as we could say the performance will be at least as good. CASA used to issue these approvals, P-charts and supplements, but these days the work is done by private firms. I have been in touch with AutoAvia of Bankstown and their advice is to see what info we can find from similar A/C already towing.
Many thanks
Pam Kurstjens

Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments since 1978
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784

email:   mborg...@borgeltinstruments.com