To: <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 8:23 AM
Subject: [Aus-soaring] enquiring ab initio and joy flights

Dear All,

I often receive email from people who would like to do a joy flight (I am
sure it is called different these days, AEF?) or ab initio course.

We don't do that so I tell them to go to Tocumwal or Benalla. But there are also requests for flying close to Sydney.

Which club should I refer to? I always mention the GFA website as well.

Regards,
Grietje