At 03:14 PM 30/04/2012, you wrote:
John,
It sounds like your FLARM or its antenna is defective.
This is very easy and free to verify, by uploading a FLARM IGC log to the
online range analysis:
http://www.flarm.com/support/analyze/index_en.html
or simply email it to me and I will take care of it.

Mike,
This is the second time you bring up a mysterious 'midair' which you decline
to provide details about, even when requested by private email.
We are happy to discuss and learn from facts but it is somewhat difficult to
comment unsubstantiated rumors.

Thanks
Urs Rothacher
FLARM

Apart from the fact that it occurred that's all you are going to get from me because of promises of confidentiality that I made.

I am surprised that you don't apparently know of this one. Perhaps the participants will let you know sometime.

I'll ask if they've contacted you.