Young Adam you are on ground school on the sunshine coast. The last place you
should be looking is the sky. I find that any cleavage covering regardless of
colour stands out second best. Ben of course is correct and nipple pink is
first choice. May I suggest the southern end of Mooloolaba for further
research. Even Mudjimba at lunch between hydraulics and ILS/PRM lectures should
provide theorem material.

JJ

Justin Sinclair
17 Queen st.