Stu
Back again

Read others comments but usually can be done. I forgot to say I then leave
it running ON a full week after it logs in then leave it OFF a week tor
make sure internal battery is holding charge.  Trust me it is not rocket
science and just takes time.  I recently got one going in a Cambridge Model
20 from late 90s a month or so ago  Beats replacing garmin engine as now
engines are 1/4 size of originals

Ian McPhee