Hi Folk,

We have this device in FQF and Mux the 302 and Flarm together for output to the
PDA. Works well once you learn how to use it properly :-)

Probably overkill if you just want the power supply, Tasman has a nice device
that takes the Tasman Vario, mixes the Flarm and also solves the power supply
problem.

Best Regards,
Mike