From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Ross McLean
Sent: Sunday, 24 March 2013 5:17 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Low cost avionics

Hi Mike

I'm just guessing, but I would confidently estimate that the landed cost of
an ASH31mi plus trailer, tow out gear etc would be in excess of $250K. I am
happy for Bernard to correct me here.

So more "more money than sense" doesn't really apply in this case.  As a
matter of interest the LX9000 is a standard option in the JS1. Hmmm

Perhaps you haven't had a close look at the LX9000 if you think it is just a
colour moving map!  LOL

ROSS