Great Question Ron,

I got what you were chasing straight up.  I'm in the same boat for many of my
future championships around the glove. For the others that haven't figured out
the Question:

Can I go to a Lithuanian competition and compete in a German registered glider;
or
Can I go to a Polish competition with a Slovakian registered glider; or
Can I go to a Slovakian competition with a French registered glider: or
etc

One thing I can answer, when I obtain a BGA license I'll be able to fly a
Finnish glider at the Finland Pre-WGC this year.

Cheers,
WPP