From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Borgelt
Sent: Tuesday, 3 September 2013 9:15 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Hello

0.645 Euro is all it buys right now ( Westpac this morning)

Not so strong after all as it has been over 0.80 not so long ago.

Mike

At 09:37 AM 3/09/2013, you wrote:

Good morning all

Please celebrate a milestone with us!
Last night we received the thirtieth order for an ASG 29.

May the Australian Dollar remain as strong as this for
a long time to come!

Kind regards from Adelaide

Bernard

Borgelt Instruments - design & manufacture of quality soaring
instrumentation since 1978
www.borgeltinstruments.com <http://www.borgeltinstruments.com/>
tel:   07 4635 5784     overseas: int+61-7-4635 5784
mob: 042835 5784                 :  int+61-42835 5784
P O Box 4607, Toowoomba East, QLD 4350, Australia