Hi Robert,

In a bit more detail, this is what you need to do.

Pay for your renewal ($10.00) at the GFA shop. You will automatically get an
email receipt, within minutes if you pay using a credit card.

The office staff will let Beryl Hartley know (via email) that you have paid.

Post you licence to Beryl. I suggest that you include a copy of your receipt
as well - belts and braces.

Here is the address:

GFA-FAI Claims Officer

Beryl Hartley

PO Box 275

Narromine NSW 2821

As Beryl is now back from Poland, you should get your updated licence,
quite quickly.

Good luck.

Gary