Hi all

I have a very strange request.

I am giving a talk on fuel efficiency at a academic function in the near
future. I would love to finish off with a OLC map of a long flight in a twin
such as a Duo or Ash in Australia
The statement would be " here is a aeroplane  (yes I know its sailplane) that
carried 400kgs of weight for 1000km at 100kmh for 10lts of avgas or 10cents of
winch electricity. This is true fuel efficiency"

It would be nice if it was in Australia and an out and return

Can anyone send me a link or details of a good flight

Thanks

Justin

Justin Sinclair
17 Queen st.