My fathers 1000km FAI at 133kph(?):
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=2824822

Mak's flight on Jan 1st this year, impressive - if you count more than 6 legs,
it was over 1200km for memory!
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=2806518

Or, Matthew Scutters flight (a 22(?) year old at the time in a glider made in
the 80's)
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=2808742

Hope this helps,
WPP