From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Michael
Scutter
Sent: Thursday, 26 September 2013 10:23 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] bohli compass for sale

I also carry an astrolabe (secured by string) in my aircraft.  After a very
long flight it may be necessary to calculate last light, which may be
different from the location I took off from.

In a remote place or if power has failed, I can always quickly recalculate
based on my location.

I haven't had it calibrated for a while.  Does any one know of an accredited
service centre in Australia, or must I return it to the manufacturer?

Michael