From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Christopher
McDonnell
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:37 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Woodstock weak link

Thanks Graham.

I am on top of most of that and have more.

It is probably 300 kg (green) but I have to have documentary proof before I
placard it. A/T only, winch not allowed.

have also started a bit of conflict between Burns & CTO re record keeping.

Paper trail on this A/C is abysmal.

Mike supervised the first 4 built.

Any thoughts on the ASK 21 weak link?

Emailed Balaklava GC today as that is the only other club that winches an ASK 21

Chris