Well explained Gary.  Yes green is the most dense and have bought same from
WA at John Vineys suggestion. In cold green can be a bit of a solid board.
Mr demo is usually 1inch of blue (green works as well) on a brick wall and
drive my fist with full strength and it never ever hurts.

In confor it goes green, blue, pink, yellow & or white. Only the first two
pass my test if 1 inch thick.

Yellow is too soft but may work if 2 inch thick.?? Aldi had such pads last
week but it is only for comfort & not for crash back protection I believe.
I am yet to see a local foam product (except green from WA) meet my fist
test thus order the correct product & you have back insurance for LIFE for
$50.

Ian mcp

(a baby with a helmet band arrangement of confor can fall head first one to
cement floor without damage)

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/conForFoan.php?clickkey=5944