Perhaps you should all wait for the new HpH TwinShark from HpH. First flight in
the next 12 months. Available as pure glider/ Jet Sustainer and BinderSolo
powered self launcher.
http://hphuk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TwinShark_20m_p4.pdf
A new self-launching Shark 304MS will be delivered to Australia in October
Serial #40. The Shark is a boutique glider but it has a strong following in the
US and particularly the UK.
I'm the HpH Agent in Australia.
Rob Izatt