>  "If the bell curve of "sensibility" has a peak in a different place for men
> and women..."

That's an awfully big "if". And one that encompasses a huge number of
assumptions (but not, I suspect, much actual data).

BTW, I also fly r/c models from time to time. And do a bunch of other stuff as
well. As do many other women. If you don't know about us, perhaps it may be
because you're not looking.

Teal