Hi All,

I have a near new Microair Microphone that I no longer require and would like to sell for $75.00.

[Product Picture]

*BM470E Boom Microphone*
This electret microphone has dual inserts for effective noise capture.
The mounting consists of a steel plate, with right angle flange for attachment of the flexible boom. The boom is fabricated from flexible aluminium conduit, with a conical aluminium housing at the tip to accommodate the microphone capsule.

If this of some use to you give me a call or email.

Simon Rammelt
788 Cushnie Road
Cushnie, Qld 4608

040 773 5433