Brilliant to see open class sized tasks set. Without digging into the traces it
seems the 18m gliders were left a little wanting compared to genuine 60:1 open
class performance.

Congrats Panda. Nice flight!!

Oh to see more big wings at comps with water in trail. Launching first and
landing last. Pushing the limit of what can be achieved in a days soaring. The
glory days?

Sent from my iPhone