Bevan,

Any allegation of sexual harassment is a very serious matter and I encourage
you to raise these issues with the appropriate authorities.  The police are in
the best position to deal with such allegations.   If I can be of any
assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, off-list.

To the members of the list - I’m sure any of you would agree that any form of
sexual harassment is not acceptable.   As such, there is no reason for you to
follow-up to Bevan’s post.  There is nothing to debate here.  Please note that
this is a STOP THREAD post.  Please see the list charter below if you do not
understand your obligations with relation to a STOP THREAD.

https://www.ausnog.net/mailing_list/charter

David