From: AusNOG <ausnog-boun...@lists.ausnog.net> On Behalf Of Pouya Madani
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 12:28 PM
To: ausnog@lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] NBN NCAS on Cisco 867VAE-K9

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck with configuring a Cisco 867VAE-K9 (not the 867VAE-W)
on NBN NCAS? [VDSL handoff, and Vlan tag 100 on WAN (via AAPT)]

I have almost tried any recommendations on AusNog, Whirpool, Cisco and many
other Communities with no luck. I understand 867VAE chipset is different to
867VAE-W, and that 867VAE-W works just fine on NBN NCAS, but the 867VAE-K9 has
not worked for me yet.

Has anyone got an 867VAE-K9 working on NCAS by any chance, and if so can I have
a copy of the vdsl controller and ethernet0.100 config please?

Kind Regards,
Pedro Madani