Is there anyone from NBNco on this list willing to discuss this with me?

It seems that every time there is a power hit in our locality (which with
Ausnet is pretty regularly), the FTTC services die and don’t come back until
you log a fault through the provider (in my case, Telstra) and then wait for
them to go through the hoops of dealing with NBNco.

This has happened four times in the last couple of months (thankfully I have 4G
backup).  There must be some aggregator kit that has no power backup or cannot
recover from power outages - pretty crap really. :-|

Sorry if this is a little OT for the list but I’d be interested if other FTTC
areas see the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone