Fiber store is fine. No issues.

Matt

On 28/6/2023 12:06 pm, Chris Brown wrote:

Hi All,

Who do we use and trust for Cisco Compatible SFPs? I'm looking for some 1000Base-LX and the cisco price is completely crazy compared to the likes of FS who just seem too cheap but also have quick dispatch stock.

This is for floor switches with redundancy so its not super critical.

Thanks.

** DO NOT SEND PRIVATE OR CONFIDENTIAL MATERIAL VIA EMAIL

/* Matt Perkins
        Direct 02 8916 8101     Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
        Office 1300 133 299     m...@spectrum.com.au
        ABN 66 090 112 913      Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000

*/