Hi All

Is anyone seeing AWS Sydney connectivity problems?

We can't access any AWS services hosted in south-east-2 (we think). Have
shutdown peering on IX NSW and MegaPort. Traffic moved off to transit and
into Equinix Melbourne but exactly the same result. Has been going on since
around 10:30 am AEST. No reports on the AWS status page etc. At least one
other network has told us they are also seeing problems, but seems unusual
that AWS aren't reporting it and AusNOG hasn't lit up.

Everything seems fine on a TPG or Telstra connection.

Does seem some people are reporting problems on sites like Down Detector.

Anyone else?