On Fri, Dec 1, 2023 at 12:46 PM Shane Ronan <sh...@ronan-online.com> wrote:

> If you want money from the government to subsidize your network, you'll
> follow their rules...

It is the misguided focus on too many too simple things from the
regulator and Congress, without even understanding what a packet is,
and enormous subsidies for things that don't matter, and great
mis-understanding of the things that do, that bothers me the most.

Anyway, for 14 years, I have been trying to get bufferbloat fixed,
universally, and great progress is being made. I felt that with one
political push like this, it might begin to turn the tide. We are
accepting signatures on the FCC filing until 2PM EST today.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19ADByjakzQXCj9Re_pUvrb5Qe5OK-QmhlYRLMBY4vH4/edit