On Fri, 2022-09-09 at 17:13 +0100, Geoff Clare via austin-group-l at
The Open Group wrote:
> I assumed when you said "other internal macros" you weren't including
> $+ because the addition for $+ is being described by reference to $^
> and so is subject to the same exception for .WAIT.

Ah OK.  I don't have access to the text (as far as I know) so I wasn't
aware that it was defined that way.  Sounds good.

  • [1003.1(2008... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • [1003.1... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
      • Re:... Paul Smith via austin-group-l at The Open Group
        • ... Steffen Nurpmeso via austin-group-l at The Open Group
          • ... Paul Smith via austin-group-l at The Open Group
            • ... Lawrence Velázquez via austin-group-l at The Open Group