Date:        Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:48:37 +0000
    From:        "Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open
Group" <austin-group-l@opengroup.org>

  | A NOTE has been added to this issue.

This comment doesn't need to be an attached note I don't think...

  | If we reword in terms of directory entries, I think no explicit statement
  | about renaming will be needed.

Agreed, that was what I meant when I made the comment about rename wrt
posix_getdents() - and I agree "directory entry" is better than the
"file name" I suggested.

kre

  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • Re: [Is... Steffen Nurpmeso via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
  • [Issue 8 dra... Austin Group Bug Tracker via austin-group-l at The Open Group
    • Re: [Is... Robert Elz via austin-group-l at The Open Group