In order to get Excalibur Component out the door, which shares many of
the utils that Fortress uses, we need to get the following projects
released immediately following Framework:

Instrument
Instrument-Manager
Logger
Pool
i18n
AltRMI

So far, Pool, I18N, and Logger have been released before.  Instrument
and Instrument Manager are both things that need an initial release.
We have a soft dependency on AltRMI, so we can opt to push that
release later if necessary.  Paul how do you feel about getting
an AltRMI release out?

That's everything for Component (AKA ECM).

We cannot mark Component as deprecated until Fortress is released.
When Fortress is released, we should also release a new ECM where all
the classes are deprecated in favor of the Fortress version.

We should also put out one last fully deprecated release of
Excalibur Concurrent and Excalibur Collections.  Those JARs will be
there to provide binary compatibility for folks like Cocoon who have
clients that have been using the old stuff.  The fully deprecated
version motivates them to use the properly maintained libraries.