They seem to all die at the same place in the MD5Parser, so first I'd
like to know whether you're using the most recent version from SVN or
GitHub? Like I said, you're making references to the ResourceManager
which doesn't exist anymore, making me think that you might be using a
very old version of the source code.

How did you get the source?

Cheers
/R