Look ,Away3D engine is targeting not only 3d math gurus ,may be even mostly
not 3d math gurus.Away3D is Flash platform based framework and as such it
attracts people from the wide range of the Flash users, if you get what I
mean.Many of Flash devs are design oriented and not everybody is a hard core
programmer and even less of those have a strong 3D math background. Going
your way this group is pretty useless because you just say to the people
something like :" hey go and learn it by yourself ! " So do you think if the
person would come here if he could find the solutions on his own? Nope. Most
of people seeking here answers are those who can't find them by
themselves.And I have been playing around here for a pretty long time to
confirm it is true.If you can't or don't wanna help ,that is ok .We are all
busy at the end.But you can't just send off people to get a proper
background before coming here because that is not the way it works .The
engine should be accessible to all.Not only to the tough programmer and this
group exists to primarily to give an assistance to those who are trying to
learn.Btw that is one of the reasons why Away3D is so popular -people get a
very good and fast help here something you can't find in the forums of other
3d engines.

Cheers.

--
Michael Ivanov ,Programmer