Hello everyone.

I was working on a personal broomstick project. And I decided to check
the latest version on svn.
the update went well but when I checked the result ... the viewport
was totally black!

so I checked after which rev the problem occurs, it appears it's the
revision 3304.
I then went to github, to grab the latest revision.
But the screen was black too.

Then I said to myself maybe I need to check if there is a new version
of incubator.
I had the 11.0.0.58b and I upgraded to 11.0.1.3d
it was still black, so I did a revert to revision 3303 on svn, just so
I can see the viewport and my 3d elements

But then I noticed that the FPS was really really low. So to make sure
it was not my work I went on a previous Away Demo
The one with the pool surrounded by mountains (with the rain among
other nice things).
Before my flash player update the FPS for this demo was 30-45FPS and
now it s around 2FPS max, only 2 !!!

My Questions :
Is there a new way to instantiate the viewport and the camera since
3303?
Am I the only one to see a black viewport ?
Am I the only one to have a slow FPS with the new flash player
11.0.1.3d ??

Thanks a lot for your replies.