ah yeh, well the ram usage seems okay on mine but may be caused by the fact
im computing the perlin noise on the cpu instead of gpu because im not using
pixel blender. any help is appreciated? the discworld roundness is a little
smoke and mirrors trick, the heightmap is generated and then a black bitmap
with a circle removed from the center is placed over the top, this causes
the height of surrounding vertices to be 0. Also anyone know if they have
planned to have elevation work on custom meshes or a return to the old
heightmap methods as i would like to apply heightmaps to spheres and models
also??