Here, a test file... Why would this cause memory to build up?

package
{
        import away3d.containers.View3D;
        import away3d.materials.ColorMaterial;
        import away3d.primitives.Sphere;
        import flash.display.Sprite;
        import flash.events.Event;

        [SWF(width="1280", height="1024", backgroundColor="#000000",
frameRate="30")]
        public class Test extends Sprite
        {
                public var view:View3D;

                public function Test():void
                {
                        view = new View3D();
                        this.addChild(view);
                        this.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,
_handleEnterFrame);
                }

                private function _handleEnterFrame(e:Event):void
                {
                        for (var i:Number = 0; i < 200; i++)
                        {
                                var x:Sphere = new Sphere(new