Matt, what does your clone operation need to accomplish?  I noticed this
function missing as well from ObjectContainer3D.

I got around it (and some other issues) by writing asset management classes
to walk a target "asset bundle", clone each of its mesh children, and
perform an update method on each mesh's textures for lighting, etc.  The
code could be adapted to walk an ObjectContainer3D instead of my custom
asset bundle object.

I will send the code to this list if you want to check it out.  The code
as-is only clones meshes.  It does not recursively clone child non-mesh
ObjectContainer3Ds.  I don't know what your app needs in this sense.

Best,
Ross

--
Ross Smith