Hi!
As a newbie I just started to go with some tutorials to make some
proggress (http://www.flashmagazine.com/Tutorials/detail/
away3d_basics_6_-_bitmap_materials/ )
and I just want to load BitmapMaterial to my object (just Cube), and
image loads as a .front for example, everything goes well until I want
to attach eventListener to my Cube with the code provided in that
tutorial
(fourth section of codes)
earthMaterial.addEventListener(LoaderEvent.LOAD_SUCCESS,setMaterial);

Flex builder can't find a LoaderEvent for me, I put my hands of
classes and documentation of away3d and found public
method .addOnLoadSuccess
but can not use it. My code hint window doesnt show it as well (as
others connected to the BitmapFileMaterial). It seems I can only use
inherited methods (addOnMaterialUpdate) or some others.
Is there in the classes some property to check what actual version of
away3D I got, or have you got any idea why I can't use those methods
in the project?
I put source libracy to the project loaded with SVN, that means I got
the newest one (didn't play with Broomstick yet)...
any help appreciated.
Kindest Pawel