Rob

It seems to not support Leopard this is a problem for me, I currently have cs3/cs4 running a version of incubator and in browser, I am not sure if it works with the current repository, but is it possible for Adobe to release another one (just for testing) so leopard users can continue developing with stable build, and what about our clients we can't tell them to change systems just to run our projects... it's not really feasible to create projects with both away engines?

Guess I will have to upgrade but one question is can I run cs3 flash on Lion, obviously I will only use it for asset creation not for coding but still prefer this version for graphics, anyone got experience?

Does Lion run fine for textmate and what other packages such as final cut pro could have problems?

Can I upgrade to Lion without snowy ( obviously no officially ) and can I do this without doing a complete reinstall even if I do get snowy... it's just too risky to wipe my current setup.

Can I use xcode3 on Lion or do I have to buy xcode4 licence?

Sorry these may not seem like away3d questions, but the player only running on 10.6 has many implications for me, and also seems to limit the usefulness of the new Away3d build on mac's so I feel it's important to discuss.

Maybe 10.5 will be fairly dead by the time the player is really active, thoughts comments?

Cheers

Justin