Hi Gregor,

At 1237584486 time_t, Gregor Best wrote:
> As every time, I'm eager to receive feedback :)

First my apologies for getting back to you so late, but I'm a bit
overbooked by real life theses days.

I took some time in the train to review your branch. I did some test,
and I was not able to make things crash or render bad things, so it
seems to me we are on a damn good road.

However your branch seems like a mess to me. I'll probably do some
rebase before merging.

The only thing missing from my pov, is the removal of the vertical
alignement and the adding of the vertical layout.
When that's done, we will work on merging this into master.

What do you think, Gregor?

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <jul...@danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info