Hi Gregor,

So nice to see you hacking back!

At 1243430586 time_t, Gregor Best wrote:
> after a rather long time without any patches from me, here's a small one from
> me (just to get warmed up :P). It adds a function called :insert() to image
> objects, which, as the name says, inserts one image into another. It takes
> three arguments:
>
>   1: The image to insert
>   2: (optional) The X offset of the upper left corner of the inserted image
>   3: (optional) The Y offset of the upper left corner of the inserted image
>
> The reason for me to implement this was a request by blaze-x in #awesome who
> wanted to create a FVWM-like pager widget (which shows the layout of windows
> on
> each tag and inserts application icons so you know which rectangle represents
> which application).

What about imlib_blend_image_onto_image()?
http://docs.enlightenment.org/api/imlib2/html/imlib2_8c.html#622086e746e488a8147029fa6aa2868d

Seems more appropriate, and can do many more things (there's also
_skewed, _at_angle) and you can change blending operation with
imlib_context_set_operation(). :)

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou