Hi,

On 04.02.2014 10:52, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> On 03.02.2014 23:32, Wojciech Zygmunt Porczyk wrote:
>> Would you like to apply this (attached) patch? It makes possible to
>> prepend some arbitrary string to client's name in taskbar and titlebar, for
>> example to specify c.machine or c.class for writing rules.
>
> Uhm, isn't this already possible today?
[...]

Sorry, I missed the tasklist part. Still, I'd rather "fix this properly"
(whatever that means) instead of adding a special case for prefixes. Sorry.

I guess that this part of awful was better in 3.4...

Uli
--
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?" -- A. P. J.