I decided to take a shot at making an Awesome screencast that may tell people about its basics. The first result is crappy as hell (especially, the sound) but I hope next parts would be better. Briefly speaking, take a look and tell what do you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ_RVkAGf60 I think the second part would be about basic Awesome hotkeys, navigation etc., and in the third part configuration stuff can be highlighted. However any advices (concerning future screencast topics, mistakes and so on) from you are greatly appreciated.

Best regards.