Greetings!

Thanks to everyone for your advices and participation. I'll take into account all the requests, and Anurag's list for the future topics seems pretty reasonable. After I finish the second screencast about basic navigation and hotkeys, I'll probably stick to this list. Meanwhile, I revoiced the first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DClD_WnIyD8. The sound is still very far from being a masterpiece, but at least it is a bit more comprehensible now. About my configuration and theme: you can find it here https://github.com/alexander-yakushev/nice-and-clean-theme . Though it may take some time to make it work on your machine, it is tied to my rc.lua at some points.

I will keep you updated, and once again, thank you for your help.