Hello everyone,

Today I for the first time tried to use a composite manager (to be able to use transparent wiboxes in git/master version, as Uli suggested). I started with xcompmgr and the wiboxes went transparent just fine... with all of my windows. Changing any settings in the xcompmgr command line does nothing, the windows stay transparent. Then I used cairo-compmgr, turned all transparency options off and it is still there. I use awesome v3.4-617-gc6e9208 run with --no-argb flag.

Funny thing is that when I try running xcompmgr in a Xephyr session, everything works just fine (wiboxes are transparent, windows are not). Same for cairo-compmgr.

Any ideas how can I fix that?

Best regards,
Alexander