Thats exactly my problem. I've answered Musee, but i dont answered to the
mailing list to therefore i append my answer to musee here:

Thanks =) And woah what a quick reply!

i tried it and the problem persists. But there is an error, that could help:

The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> warning:                        Type "ONE_LEVEL" has 1 levels, but <RALT>
has 2 symbols
>                                     Ignoring extra symbols
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server

so is it the Xserver after all?

i've cleared the slim.log and logged in twice for you to see the
difference, there isnt any, im afraid. at the second login, it runs
perfectly. -> http://pastebin.com/fzscDaCH . I hope it helps =)

.xinitrc looks pretty much naked. I didnt do mutch tweaking after all,
because im quite a noobie in this linux thing :D
http://pastebin.com/YgNsyMkr <- maybe i missed somehting essential?

thanks for your help!

kindest regards,
Jonas