Hi there,
I've got a question concerining the new module-call:
Using the previous version of lua one had to "localize" all the
variables by putting a "local var = var" above the "module"-call in the
module code because the "module"-call set a new environement untill lua
5.1, which was changed in lua 5.2 to not to do that and awesome has (at
least as the default package in Arch Linux) a dependency on lua 5.2.
If I remember correctly this should mean that it isn't necessary anymore
to do those "localizing" of variables.
But it isn't in my configuration, I still have to localize all of them I
use, so am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for in advance for help!
Manuel

PS: