Hi,
I recently wanted to change the colors of my tasklist and I found
something out that I don't understand completely:
When I use the style-table as a fourth argument to override the default
colors, the colors have to be given as "#ab12ef" or something like that,
a hexadecimal value. Everything works fine doing so, but when I assign
them without '#', it also works for the color, but the text in the
tasklist changes to "<invalid text>" when assigning a foreground color
without '#'.
Why is a hexadecimal number accepted and working for the background
color with and without '#', but isn't for the text/foreground color.

Is it because the background color is handed to awesome, which accepts
hex-colors without '#' for drawing, while the foreground color is handed
to a pango markup, which doesn't accept this? Just a guess, I would be
glad if someone could illuminate me.

Manuel